Jan 8, 2007

Ren/Mr. Lion pics

CIMG0507
Okay, you decide. Is this a picture of:

  • A baby moth-human hybrid, in pupae stage
  • Baby Hannibal Lecter
  • Baburrito
  • My daughter, swaddled and ready to sleep
I went back and cleaned up all the photos I've posted earlier. Lots got deleted because they were blurry and/or duplicates. Also,
Here are a few more pictures.

You might have seen a few of these if you saw Mr. Lion's recent post on my personal blog. These pictures include a few more pictures of the hospital, some pictures of Ren playing with Mr. Lion, and Ren's arrival home. She went right to the nursery, and to the crib given to us by my mom and dad.

I don't have a lot to report. Ren has been a very easy baby. She is as well, as I have noted earlier, the cutest baby in the history of man. So she's got that going for her.

Yesterday we composed a letter to the president of the Soka Gakkai, our Buddhist organization, telling him all about the baby. It also thanked him for the middle name. This saturday we'll have a meeting at our house where a bunch of our Buddhist friends will get a chance to meet Ren and usher her into the community. My parents will also drive into town (for the 3 day weekend) and meet her for the first time as well!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking Baburrito but after taking a closer look it is true, she is your little angle, all ready to do one of the three things babies do best, sleep. Best wishes to you and your family. Dave B from Colorado